incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [META DISCUSS] talking about the overall state of this PMC
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 14:48:41 GMT
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Chen, Pei
<Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I have to agree with Tim here if a champion has to manually generate this report:  "a
monthly report that says simple heartbeat that says podling is alive and the mentors are on
board"?
> However,  I think something like this can be automated.  What if we had a script that
counts the total number of emails sent by the mentors to the respective mailing lists each
month?  If it's <1, then raise an warning?

> --Pei

Make sure this script would include PPMC private list.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende