incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.9.1-incubating released
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 04:46:19 GMT
I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been following along with the
progress of this project at all, but I happened to notice that, according
to the incubator projects page, this project has been in incubation for
almost 6 years. That's an awfully long time in the incubator. What are the
prospects of JSPWiki ever making it out of incubation?

--
Martin Cooper