incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject YAMP to fix the Incubator (*)
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:04:59 GMT
(Yet Another Meta Proposal ;-)

Dunno if it's just me but I have totally lost track of what the
current proposals are, who's supporting which options etc.

To try to make sense of all this, I have created
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorIssues2013 and suggest that
whoever thinks the Incubator needs improvements lists their issues
there, as concisely as possible, with suggestions for fixing.

People can then comment there (with their names in brackets so we see
who says what) - having all that on one page should help.

-Bertrand

(*) I actually don't think the Incubator is broken BTW...but fleshing
out that page should allow us to find out