incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [META DISCUSS] talking about the overall state of this PMC
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 13:59:40 GMT
I have to agree with Tim here if a champion has to manually generate this report:  "a monthly
report that says simple heartbeat that says podling is alive and the mentors are on board"?
However,  I think something like this can be automated.  What if we had a script that counts
the total number of emails sent by the mentors to the respective mailing lists each month?
 If it's <1, then raise an warning?

--Pei