incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: The Only Thing Wrong - Execution of Process
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 15:23:35 GMT
I think there's some good ideas here.  You should capture them in

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorIssues2013

Regards,
Alan

On May 15, 2013, at 7:51 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I've been incredibly busy, but to me the main thing wrong in the Incubator is focusing
on what might be wrong rather than executing on the process we already have (or had).

> Shepherds worked when they were assigned at random by the IPMC chair well in advance
of the report. This helps to focus on the actual podling reports. They don't work when self-selected.

> Rather than discussing specific issues with podlings that are mentor-less or report-less
we are engaging in distracting discussions.