incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject The Only Thing Wrong - Execution of Process
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 14:51:48 GMT
Hi -

I've been incredibly busy, but to me the main thing wrong in the Incubator is focusing on
what might be wrong rather than executing on the process we already have (or had).

Shepherds worked when they were assigned at random by the IPMC chair well in advance of the
report. This helps to focus on the actual podling reports. They don't work when self-selected.

Rather than discussing specific issues with podlings that are mentor-less or report-less we
are engaging in distracting discussions.

Can we please just execute on reporting for the first two weeks of every month?

Regards,
Dave