incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: How many people are supervising IP clearance?
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 17:35:35 GMT
I reviewed and filed the grant from Citrix for the cloudstack automated test suite.

I reviewed and filed the grant from Talend for the xkms service.

I reviewed and filed the grant from SooMyung Lee for Korean morphological analyzer.

I did not review the detailed contents of the contributions.

Craig

On May 18, 2013, at 9:10 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> A straw poll: how many people on this PMC scrutinized any of the
> recent three IP clearance transactions?

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo