incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating released
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 14:53:59 GMT
Sebb you are awesome and correct.

But I have to say, I think that when we make suggestions to podlings, we should make it clear
that we are making suggestions and are not pointing out some ASF Incubator transgression.
 This is one such cases where Sebb us making a very useful suggestion.

Again, Sebb you are awesome.

Regards,
Alan

On May 11, 2013, at 1:00 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats.
>
> However, what is Curator?
>
> The mail does not say anything about it.
>
> Please ensure that any announcement e-mails about Curator include a
> brief description of what it is.
>

> On 10 May 2013 17:47, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Apache Curator team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.0.0-incubating
from the Apache Incubator.

>> Curator was originally open sourced by Netflix via Github. This is the first Apache
release of Curator. I'd like to thank the mentors for their help in getting to this milestone.
In particular, Patrick Hunt and Luciano Resende have been incredibly helpful and patient.