incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Apache BeanShell in the Incubator
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 23:37:58 GMT

On May 27, 2013, at 2:37 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <> wrote:

> On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 9:07 AM, ant elder <> wrote:
>> ...Half the committers are ASF
>> members so they know what they're doing already, we're not going to teach
>> Sebb anything new about doing releases...
> Indeed ;-)
>> ...All thats needed is a software grant and IP clearance (which from the
>> previous discuss thread has already been done?) and start up right away in
>> Commons...
> Makes sense, I agree with you that the Incubator doesn't bring any
> more value in this case...has the commons PMC been asked about this
> option?
> I'm changing my vote to -1, at least until this is clarified.

So, what do we do?  Rather than complete this vote that I believe that we have consensus doesn't
need to take place, should Simone simply start a graduation vote?  I think Subversion was
in the same boat but I don't recall what we did there.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message