incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Unused OpenOffice source tree in incubator: keep or remove?
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 19:40:19 GMT
OpenOffice has had its own TLP source tree
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/
since the end of 2012, and the old source tree
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/
is still reachable, read-only.

Is this the recommended configuration or shall we "svn remove" the whole
old tree, maybe leaving only a README.txt pointing to the new location?
Apparently there are many outdated web pages around still pointing to
the old tree, and this confuses newcomers.

Of course, until the stable version is at 3.4.1 (which was released from
the incubator and still contains references to the incubator) we
wouldn't make the change. But I'd like to know how to behave when we
release 4.0.

Thanks,
   Andrea.