incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <mailingli...@florian-hopf.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC5)
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 14:17:40 GMT
Hi all,

RC 5 of the ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating is ready for release. This
release candidate addresses missing licenses and the disclaimer that
have been identified during the last IPMC vote.

We had a successful vote in the PPMC. The PPMC vote result is here:
http://markmail.org/message/sidhwor2de6haogx?q=list:org.apache.incubator.odf-dev

We need three more IPMC votes to pass.

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.6.

http://people.apache.org/~fhopf/odftoolkit-release/0.6-incubating-rc5/

The release artifacts are build from this tag in SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc5/

The change notes for 0.6-incubating can be found at here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.6-incubating-rc5/CHANGES.txt

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of
votes (3 +1).

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating

To learn more about Apache ODF Toolkit, please visit
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/.

Regards
Florian

--