incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6-incubating(RC4)
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 06:04:12 GMT
Hi all,

The ODF Toolkit 0.6 is ready for release.

We had a successful vote in the PPMC. The PPMC vote result is here:

We need three more IPMC votes to pass.

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.6.

The SHA1 checksum of the archive zip source is

The SHA1 checksum of the archive zip binary is

The changes can be found at here:

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of
votes (3 +1).

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating

To learn more about Apache ODF Toolkit, please visit

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message