incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Would like to be added to Climate incubator group
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 16:01:52 GMT
On May 6, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Michael Joyce <joyce@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I just wanted to check up on this. Is there anything I need to do to help
> get this resolved?
>
> Thanks much!
>

> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Michael Joyce <joyce@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm part of the Open Climate Workbench podling and need to be added to the
>> incubator group for commits. Can you help me out?

Hi Michael,

If I am understanding your request correctly, you were listed as the Initial Committers when
the Climate Proposal [1] was approved and you are wanting to have the right commit bits right?
I just added you to incubator unix group, I see you are already added to climate group in
asf-authorization-template. Try a commit to climate svn.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ClimateProposal