incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <randg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.0.0-incubating (updated)
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 22:53:52 GMT
> 1. Add a UID having your Apache ID, randgalt@ apache.org, in that PGP public-key certificate.
 You can indicate that it is your preference for code signing, if you desire.
That UID is there already. Can you explain what's missing?

> 2. Log into your randgalt@ a.o profile at <https://id.apache.org/> and provide
the fingerprint of your key as part of your profile.
done

> 3. BONUS RECOMMENDATION.  Do not put a copy of the public key in the repository.
Already removed. My .asc file should show up in /keys/committer/ soon.

> 4. GRAND PRIZE RECOMMENDATION.  For all external signatures that you create, add to the
ascii-armored signature text (outside of the armor) a link to <https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/randgalt.asc>.
No comprende. I'll research how to do this.

-JZ