incubator-general mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator structure (was Re: Vote on personal matters: majority vote vs consensus)
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:12:05 GMT
Thanks for the clarification, Ant. Is the documentation ignored? Whenever I
look through it, it seems like the problem is that it is incomplete and
confusing. It's hardly a wonder people disagree. ;) (This is just a bit of
rhetoric. I hardly mean to imply the documentation is responsible for the
whole problem...)

--
NS