incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: April report filed
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:45:19 GMT
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Benson Margulies
<bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> I committed the April report. Since no one added any releases to this
> report, there are no releases listed. I removed the mention of Onami as
> graduating since there is no motion to establish an Onami PMC on the
> agenda. If someone adds one please add it to the Incubator repot header.

But it is on the Boards agenda and all votes have passed. I would
consider this a motion, but maybe its a language thing. In this case,
please explain what is expected to be in that section. Thanks

Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de