incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REQUEST FOR MENTORS] Request for mentors to help bring MetaModel into ASF incubator
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:36:49 GMT
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@apache.org> wrote:
> Done - added my name to the mentor list on the proposal.
>
> Question for the broader IPMC: are there any specific concerns about this
> proposal that is making it less attractive for other mentors to step up? If
> so, it will be great if you could bring them up for discussion to help
> educate the project team and maybe even find a way to address them.

Actually I think MetaModel is looks great and I know at least from
another guy who thinks similar. I cannot step up because i have
already a lot of commitments and I am out of time (unfortunately). If
I would need MetaModel in near future, I would step up. Or if I would
have a special interest in the topic. For now I have just the interest
of a user and zero time. :-(

Anyway, hope MetaModel makes it!

Cheers
Christian