incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [podling setup] Bloodhound alternative for issues
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:22:52 GMT
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Joe Dreimann
<joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> I think that's a great idea Christian.
>
> We will need to improve our MultiProduct support a little further before its ready, but
hopefully that's not far away.

Oh, cool. Maybe it would be a good idea to speak with the BH team on
the idea, others might have some more issues they want to clear out
before going such a path.

> Will it need to be vetted by Infra for security etc?

I don't know, but it is surely a good idea to ask Infra for advice on
that matter.

Is there a chance to import tickets from Bugzilla or Jira btw? I mean,
if a project wants to move.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de