incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: Any podling need a non-mentor but recent graduate's help?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:36:08 GMT
Hello Chip,

I think your help is highly appreciated.

If I were you, I would look at the latest board reports and find out,
which project report was not signed by a mentor. This might be an
indicator that the project is in trouble.

Do you know about the Shepherd model? Every reporting time folks are
asked to make a crosscheck on various podling. This is also a good
opportunity to find out who needs help.

That said, the incubator misses a system to identify projects with
lack of mentor support - you either need to ask or wait if somebody
asks for help