incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schaffert <sschaff...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating (RC8)
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:20:37 GMT
Hi all,

thanks for all the fruitful discussions around the legal issues we faced,
and sorry that I could not really participate in the last week - too many
conferences and meetings. I'd now like to summarize the vote (including the
votes we had on the dev@marmotta... mailinglist):

- 4 binding votes with +1 (mentors and ant elder)
- 7 non-binding votes with +1
- 1 binding vote with "not -1" from Marvin, so I count it as 0 ;-)

Since the votes are all positive, we will now proceed with releasing RC8 as
3.0.0-incubating ;-)

Greetings,

Sebastian