incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] TL;DR editors
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:39:18 GMT
I assume that you will take that role for this thread.

Some people might claim that this is my job in general. However, my level
of enthusiasm for trying to sweep up after the elephant depends on the
elephant.  I think that the harder case is the one in which there is,
apparently, no consensus. What we'd all like, I think, is to wind down the
thread rather than leaving it hanging. However, it's not trivial to decide
when we've learned that there's no consensus, and when all we've learned is
that everyone is just busy with real life.