incubator-general mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Ambari 1.2.2-incubating RC1
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:58:41 GMT
Hi all,

I have created the ambari-1.2.2-incubating-rc1 release candidate.

I have run the rat tool and successfully deployed a 5-node cluster on RHEL
6.3 using the instructions available at:

Critical fixes made since ambari-1.2.2-rc0 are: JDK option on the UI
when used is not passed onto the global parameters Add Host install retry
shuts down all services in the cluster Add Hosts - retrying
install shows all progress bars in red and causes the wizard to get stuck
on the progress page; After modifying custom
configs, properties are shown as blank, leading to corrupt core-site.xml
upon save

SVN source tag:

Staging site:

PGP release keys (signed using 3ABE18B3)

One can look into the issues fixed in this release at:

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)