incubator-general mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] jclouds Proposal for Incubator
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:51:19 GMT
Tomaz and Olivier (and David)

You guys are awesome to offer help.  I thought maybe 5 was the number of
mentors we needed, but I heard a sentiment of "the more the merrier"  So,
I'm adding any apache member with experience with incubation that offers to
help us.  Seems a better problem to have more advice than less, and now a
fleet of apache members can take holiday and we can still get enough votes
to release something :)

Cheers, thanks for the kind words, and lets do this!
-A