incubator-general mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] jclouds Proposal for Incubator
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:52:50 GMT
Thanks for the offers for help, folks.  I've added JB and Mohammad as
mentors, which pretty much fills the bench in the process area.
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/jcloudsProposal

David, I'm sure we could use extra hands in other aspects of incubation.
 Hope to see you around as work together on the Apache Cloud ecosystem.

-A