incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] S4 0.6.0 Release Candidate 4
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:50:09 GMT
Hi everyone,

this is a call for a vote to release Apache S4 0.6.0 incubating. Note that we are missing
1 IPMC +1 vote.

A vote was held on developer mailing list and it passed for RC4 with 7+1's with
6 of them binding:

2 IPMC  : phunt, acmurthy
4 PPMC : fpj, kishoreg, mmorel, leoneu
(and 1 non binding committer +1 vote : dferro)

Here is a link to the vote thread on the s4-dev list: http://markmail.org/thread/c42yctp2qgm5mplj

This release fixes the following issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312322&version=12321702

*** Please download, test and vote by Thursday, 25 April 2013, 11:00:00 GMT ***

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag).

Source package in zip format:
http://people.apache.org/~mmorel/s4-0.6.0-incubating-release-candidate-4/

The (git) tag to be voted upon: 0.6.0-RC4 (to check the corresponding contents
from the web interface, click on the tag itself):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s4.git;a=commit;h=f5ebbabf6d7aa8d95a408e8db6432ef7843018fd

S4 KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/s4/dist/KEYS

The README.md file contains instructions for installing the gradle wrapper
(which is not shipped with the source release).

We include a RAT check task.
It can be run with :
gradlew rat > output
Note that this requires downloading lib/apache-rat-0.8.jar and .rat-excludes from the git
repo.

Please cast your vote, thanks!

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion