incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] BeanShell join the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:06:19 GMT

On Apr 5, 2013, at 2:54 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> On 18/02/2013 Simone Tripodi wrote:
>> feel free to join the list if you are interested, I am sure you would
>> be more than welcome!
>
> I added myself to the "interested people" at
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal
> but I wonder if there are any news. It's been a while since the discussion started...

Since this started there was a discussion about podlings sponsored by existing TLPs.

If the intention is to graduate Beanshell as a TLP then the Champion should clarify in the
proposal.

If the intention is to have Beanshell become a part of Apache Commons then the IPMC feels
that Apache Commons should do the work there.

Simone, Pedro - what is the intention? There is nothing wrong with a small TLP that is consumed
by lots of other projects.

Regards,
Dave