incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] S4 0.6.0 Release Candidate 4
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:17:52 GMT
Hi,

we didn't get any extra vote, so the release is stalled.

Sebb pointed out that the source release includes the javadoc.
This is indeed something we'll update, but is this really a blocker now? Do we have to cut
a new release candidate and start again a new voting process?

Or would any other IPMC member consider accepting this release candidate (we already have
2 IPMC votes)?

Please let us know, thanks!

Matthieu