incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Bulldozing (was TL;DR editors)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:37:19 GMT

On Apr 9, 2013, at 7:31 AM, Marvin Humphrey <marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:

> IMO, it's time to enshrine this advice from Doug on the "email tips" page at
> <http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips.html>:
>
>    http://markmail.org/message/viluvkt6x2dhj4iv

Ahh, if only that advice that was given over a year ago were followed.  I'm sure if you dig
deeper you will find similar please further in the past.  :)

What I am more worried about is where some new procedure or policy is enacted and there's
no official notice.  Summaries help would help me keep abreast of when real kernels of tasks
come to fruition.

Regards,
Alan