incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] recommend Apache DeltaSpike for graduating out of the incubator
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:17:42 GMT
+ 1 (binding).

All the best as a TLP,
Suresh

On Mar 30, 2013, at 12:54 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The Apache DeltaSpike podling is a project which contains common CDI Extensions which
are portable among many different Java EE containers and even run on standalone CDI containers.

> We are now incubating since December 2011 and believe we are ready for graduation. We've
shipped 3 releases and already see wide adoption in the industry.
> We've already done an internal VOTE on the proposal which passed with a big majority
[1].

> The voices who raised concerns were mainly afraid of DeltaSpike not being 'finished'
yet. But graduation doesn't mean that the product is final and switches to maintenance, but
that it is vital and there is an active community around it. And this is certainly the case
as shown by the 21 votes we got the last days.