incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: VXQuery release needs votes
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:24:38 GMT

Do you have a link to your original VOTE thread on vxquery-dev?

You might mention that this is an attempt to finish a vote from February and that you already
have 2 +1 IPMC and are looking for the third and final binding vote.

I'm not going to say that the following is a blocker but the docs/README file has an issue
that needs attention: is a 404.

It looks like hyracks has switched to git.

Also, I see you are discussing an RC3 on the dev list.

Since your project is a Java codebase it should be easy to validate the distribution on its