incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Identifying and removing inactive mentors
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:23:59 GMT
Hello,

I know at least one podling where 75% of the mentors is awol. We don't
have an oversight on the "awol"-state, just the shepherds do know for
the projects they shepherd.

We have status reports, which should be signed by all mentors. I
believe reading, verifying and signing a podling report is not so much
work and it is the least a mentor should do.

My proposal:

We should contact all Mentors who have not signed a report 2 times in
a row if they are still committed to their role. If we get no response
within a week, we should remove them as a mentor from podlings.xml (or
give them an inactive flag). With this information clutch can report
projects which do not have sufficient mentors.

Thoughts?

Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de