incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please publish the incubator website, when did changes
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:33:15 GMT
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:
>> status page) would also publish the website right after. Otherwise the
>
> Thanks I see. To publish the website, do I only need to commit to
> production like below?

Even easier. Its document here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

When you have committed the incubator website as you did it recently,
then you just need to go to this place:
https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish
(see: generating the top level website)

Fill out the form, check the diff and hit submit button. The CMS will
take care of all the rest from there. You changes should be visible
pretty quickly.

Cheers
Christian

--