incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:24:53 GMT
Hi Kasper,

One suggestion is to remove the "Contributors with known interest if
project is accepted in Incubator" section and only add contributors that
really want to get the project going.

I could see this could be very useful for projects like Apache Gora or
pluggable query component for Apache Drill.

I would like to volunteer to become mentor and initial committer for this
project to get it rolling.

Thanks,

Henry