incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [INVALID][RESULT][VOTE] Accept MRQL into the Incubator
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:02:13 GMT
No.  This doesn't work.  That sentence is followed by another:

Where the Champion is not a Member of the Foundation (i.e. is an Officer
> only), the Champion shall be a member of the PMC of the Sponsor.

The Sponsor here is the Incubator.  The PMC of the Sponsor is the IPMC.
 You aren't an IPMC member.  Therefore, since you are not a Member and you
aren't a member of the PMC of the Sponsor, you can't be the champion.