incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kmin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New podling infra setup question
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:57:24 GMT
Hi Bertrand,
Yep.  We did that although I'm not sure correctly.  We have an umbrella
Jira INFRA-5913 and then 4 "sub-task" tickets so far.
INFRA-5922 Create Apache Knox JIRA
INFRA-5953 Setup svnpubsub based stie for Apache Knox podling
INFRA-5952 Create Git repo for Apache Knox podling
INFRA-5954 Setpu Confluence wiki for Apache Knox podling
In particular the ticket to setup JIRA was created on March 2nd.  Given
that it hasn't moved I want to make sure I didn't do something wrong.  In
particular, if these are the expected turn-around times I want to make sure
I get things right the first time to avoid iteration.
Thanks.
Kevin.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:54 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org