incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of EasyAnt into Ant
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:07:57 GMT
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
<> wrote:
> ...The EasyAnt community would like to graduate as an subproject of Ant.
> The Ant PMC has just accepted:

with a comment about "EasyAnt committers will become Ant committers
but not part of the PMC (on 5 committers,
3 are already Ant ones, and 2 are part of Ant's PMC)" in the above
message: I hope the Ant PMC will consider electing deserving
committers to the PMC rather sooner than later.

(BTW: I tried to find out what EasyAnt actually does by looking at and it's kind of hard - you
probably need a concrete and prominent "EasyAnt in 5 minutes" example
in there)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message