incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a volunteer to finalize the March report
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:24:22 GMT
I have added a draft commentary to the report in the wiki.  Since we
had no shepherd self-organization, I am asking for an immediate set of
volunteers who can review the podlings and provide shepherd comments
before Friday evening, when I will send the report to the board on
Benson's behalf.  If you have time and are willing, reply to this
thread with which podlings you would like to review and add your name
to the wiki.  Additionally, there are quite a few reports that need
mentor sign-off.  All mentors, please review your podling reports and
add your X.