incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: all podlings please update and maintain project metadata
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:57:55 GMT
Similarly, it is a *requirement* that TLPs keep their DOAP files and
other aspects of their project websites updated.  So it's a really good
thing for podlings to get in this habit before graduation.

   http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

Separately, I'd love to hear any comments about how this kind of
requirement is expressed in the graduation guides.  I.e. is it clear,
even to normal humans (i.e. 99.99% of the world who are not Incubator
experts) that these things are required of TLPs before (and after)
graduation?

- Shane