incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <>
Subject Re: all podlings please update and maintain project metadata
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:57:55 GMT
Similarly, it is a *requirement* that TLPs keep their DOAP files and
other aspects of their project websites updated.  So it's a really good
thing for podlings to get in this habit before graduation.

Separately, I'd love to hear any comments about how this kind of
requirement is expressed in the graduation guides.  I.e. is it clear,
even to normal humans (i.e. 99.99% of the world who are not Incubator
experts) that these things are required of TLPs before (and after)

- Shane