incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <>
Subject Re: Please publish the incubator website, when did changes
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:17:39 GMT
Christian Grobmeier wrote on Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 07:41:32 +0100:
> It would be better if the person who pushed a change (most often the
> status page) would also publish the website right after. Otherwise the
> next publisher will never knew if publication is desired or not.

(speaking on my experience with the www site, not the incubator site:)

Generally I skim the change and assume it's publishable unless it's
obviously spam (has never happened) or there's hunk at the top of the
diff saying "Don't publish me yet please".

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message