incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [INVALID][RESULT][VOTE] Accept MRQL into the Incubator
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 04:29:27 GMT
On Mar 14, 2013, at 9:25 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:

> Maybe 3 including myself?

Hi Edward,

As you have previously pointed out Champion and Mentors are required to be IPMC members [1],
[2]. So sorry you cannot be counted as a mentor/champion for MRQL.

Since you have asked to be added to IPMC [3], I assume you realize you are not part of IPMC.
Casting a binding vote on EasyAnt graduation [3] is not right.  Please avoid creating such
confusions.

Suresh

[1] - http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentor
[2] - http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Champion