incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Administrative access to Mesos builds on Apache Jenkins
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:58:23 GMT
[Changing to mesos-dev@ since nothing private about this thread, and since
public discussion is encouraged at Apache (and a good metric).]

Hi Vinod,

The folks to ask here would ASF infra, and the best bet would be to file
an issue here:

Requesting a Review Board account.

Question: why would you ever need to mark someone else's Review Board as
submitted? We operate here at Apache as individuals so not sure I get this.

On 2/8/13 3:09 PM, "Vinod Kone" <> wrote:

>Just realized I need the same type of access for Apache Reviewboard too,
>that I can mark other people's reviews as submitted.
>On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Vinod Kone <> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm a new committer to the Apache Mesos project.
>> I was wondering what is the process to get admin access to our project's
>> on Apache Jenkins server.
>> NOTE: I already have login access (username: vinodkone) to Jenkins, but
>> cannot see the "configure" link for our projects.
>> Thanks,
>> Vinod

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: