incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Administrative access to Mesos builds on Apache Jenkins
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:58:23 GMT
[Changing to mesos-dev@ since nothing private about this thread, and since
public discussion is encouraged at Apache (and a good metric).]

Hi Vinod,

The folks to ask here would ASF infra, and the best bet would be to file
an issue here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

Requesting a Review Board account.

Question: why would you ever need to mark someone else's Review Board as
submitted? We operate here at Apache as individuals so not sure I get this.

Cheers,
Chris