incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject January Report - missing mentor signings
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:17:03 GMT
Hi all,

looking at this report:

a lot of podlings do not have all mentors signed their report.
In the case of Mesos the report looks good, but there is only one
Mentor listed and he did not sign it.

As I understood it the rule should be every mentor should sign the
report. With that he shows he is "still there".

What do we do with now? I think it would be nice to ask the Mentors
who did not sign if they are still available and were just short of
time or if they have gone.

Maybe this file can be parsed, if the template creation script would
output the apache id together with the mentors name or so.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message