incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please help us release 2 Onami artifacts
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:53:26 GMT
Hi Mohammad!

> I don't think so, I think it is just bad timing as I notice that traffic on
> different mailing list is low these days, maybe some people still have
> holidays/vacations, busy at work after a holiday/vacation
>
> But above all most of this problem is on my shoulder as I am mentor of
> Onami and didn't contribute to any of the votes so far neither on  the
> dev@on in here. I apologize about that as I have some stress at work
>
> I will try to have a look at them during this weekend

don't worry at all - we all here are volunteers, human beings with
families and friends, so this is perfectly understandable - at least
to my PoV ;)

thanks a lot in advance for having a look at the current vote threads,
it will help a lot.

have a nice WE, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/