incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Onami-Test 1.4.0-incubating
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 20:38:53 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and the current vote can be considered
closed and passes with the following resolution:

Three +1 binding votes from following PMCs:

 * Olivier Lamy
 * Christian Grobmeier
 * Branko ─îibej

No other votes have been casted.

I am going to promote artifacts for the release, then will announce
the release as soon as artifacts will be available.
Many thanks everybody took part to the review process!

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi