incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] BeanShell join the Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:05:07 GMT
Hi John!

> Is BeanShell actively maintained right now?  Latest blog posts on the site
> indicate 2005 as the last year of major activity (JavaOne 2005 is
> mentioned, no dates on the blog posts on the front).

there is a light activity in Apache Extras, but the interest is going
to be revamped since the Apache OpenOffice community needs it - and
that is why we are sponsoring that initiative! :)

> The proposal also
> links to this page [1], which gives a 404 type error.
>
> [1] http://ikayzo.org/svn/Bean%60%60Shell/

I will fix the broken link, thanks for reporting!

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi