incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] BeanShell join the Apache Incubator
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:02:41 GMT
Simone Tripodi wrote:
> the BeanShell project, the long living JSR-274 reference
> implementation, would like to join the Apache Incubator ...
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal

Great news! Apache OpenOffice has BeanShell as a dependency and it would
surely benefit from an actively maintained BeanShell under the Apache
umbrella: I hope BeanShell can make it to the Incubator.

Pedro already signed up as an initial committer and he is the best
person to ensure collaboration between BeanShell and OpenOffice.

Regards,
   Andrea.