incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Knox Hadoop Gateway Project
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:18:09 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

Currently I would like to keep the focus on Hadoop services to make sure
that we can produce a useful product in a reasonable time frame.  We
have been careful with the initial code however to treat all Hadoop
integrations as modular plugins.  So we have and will consider
increasing the scope to other apache projects at the right time.

Also, the code is currently available at https://github.com/hortonworks/knox

Kevin.