incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Knox Hadoop Gateway Project
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 03:54:11 GMT
+1 on the idea.
+1 (strong) on the need to increase diversity.

I would suggest to open a bit the scope of the project to target other
apache projects that act as services. I know it was mentioned, but it
sounded to me more like a possibility than a focus.

I would also volunteer as a committer and, if you prefer, mentor. I
assume it would be possible to take a peek at the code grant in the
coming days.

Cheers,
Hadrian