incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Knox Hadoop Gateway Project
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:07:09 GMT
Hi Bertrand,
Currently all of the mentors are affiliated with Hortonworks as well.
We can reach out to a number of other people and organizations that are
interested in the project to diversify if this is an important
consideration at this stage.

One other question I have is about creating a wiki to host the
proposal.  I don't seem to have privs to create
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/knox.  Would that be the correct place
to evolve the proposal?  If so, how do I go about creating in?
Kevin.