incubator-general mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Onami-Logging 3.4.0-incubating
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 21:19:11 GMT
On 02.02.2013 21:36, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> On 23.01.2013 14:48, Simone Tripodi wrote:
>> SVN source tag
>> Staging repo:
> Since when do source packages not have to be on

Just to be clear, in the case of Onami Logging, reviewers are  asked to
find the right package amongst 8 different source packages in 8
different directories.

Initially I thought that the would be enough to
verify the release; but the notice files in the various module-specific
source jar files aren't identical to the one in the repository. At that
point I stopped looking.

In other words, the reason you're not getting votes from the IPMC is
that it's well-nigh impossible for an outsider to verify the release

-- Brane

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message